Summer associate with special assignment at Bigadan A/S
Take part in the green transition of the European transportation from fossil fuels to advanced biofuels and renewable energy.
As a Summer Associate at Bigadan you will gain insight in determining the future path for green energy development focusing on biogas production and demand for biomethane in Europe. You will gain insight in into practical work including data analysis, desk research and not least presenting your findings and conclusion to the management in Bigadan.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the strategy design and implementation process, and to acquire in-depth knowledge the green markets emerging energy and transportation.
Your primary tasks will comprise:
- Data analysis, including primarily market, customer, and financial analyses
- Desk research
- Structuring quantitative analyses
- Various Excel and PowerPoint assignments
- Ongoing ad hoc tasks
Bigadan is looking for a:
- Candidate for a position as Summer Associate with special research responsibilities imme-diately. This position can be extended with:
- Employment as a Student Assistant at Bigadan.
Join Bigadan – a leading company within biogas production
With more than 30 years of international experience within the biogas industry and as owner and operator of sev-eral plants, Bigadan has an extensive knowledge of how to solve our clients' challenges the best way possible. Big-adan is headquartered in Skanderborg.
Are you our new Student Assistant? In which case, you are ...
- Independent, structured and analytical.
- Willing to take on new tasks and prepared to reach out to various stakeholders.
- Able to work independently, and to structure your own working day in line with our corporate philosophy of ‘freedom with responsibility’.
- Able to disseminate complex data in an easy-to-understand way.
- Prepared to work closely with your manager to achieve results that will make a difference for Bigadans future development.
What we expect of you
- You are studying for a MSc in Economics and Business Administration, a MSc in sustainable energy & green technologies, agro-economy or similar, with an interest in strategy development and data analysis.
- You are an experienced MS Office-user, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have working proficiency in English, but if your native language is French, Italian, Polish it will only be an advantage.
- The immediate position as a summer associate relates to a special assignment, which should be concluded in August.
- From September a subsequent position as Student Assistant is offered at 10-15 hours a week. We are, of course, flexible in relation to your studies.
- We will be assessing applications on an ongoing basis as we wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
- Place of work is Bigadan in Skanderborg., Denmark
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us on +45 8657 9090, and ask for Birger Parsberg Olesen or Søren Juul Jørgensen or write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information about the posi-tion or to apply with cover letter and CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.